by Dr. Ramtin Kassir, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dec. 26, 2016, 6:23 a.m.
You previously read our blog Abu the factors that contribute to cellulite. While we have things that we can't change- genetics and the aging process, we can change our lifestyle which can have a major effect on cellulite.
Below are the steps you can take to decrease the appearance of cellulite.
1. Reduce your total body fat The best way to reduce the appearance of cellulite is to reduce your body fat ratio
2. Get ‘back to basics eating Avoid fad diets and diets high in sodium and saturated fats. A diet full of vegetables, fruit, fibre, lean protein, and healthy will have you feeling and looking great.
3. Engage in physical activities Being physically active will help reduce the appearance of cellulite by improving your muscle tone and circulation, as well as firming up the skin.
4. Hydrate Hydration improves circulation and keeps your skin healthy. If you are dehydrated your cellulite might appear to be worse.
5. Radio frequency treatments Radio frequency by Viora, has been proven to work for cellulite reaction at our office. Patients notice improvement after a few sessions. To schedule a complimentary evaluation, call Nikole at 212-288-3000 or email email@example.com.
Do you have a general question? Ask Dr. Kassir and he'll post the answer here on his blog.
Dr. Ramtin Kassir © 2017
Top Plastic Surgeon in NJ | Plastic Surgery NJClick to contact us
Disclaimer: This site only provides information about cosmetic surgery and this information is not meant to be taken as medical advice. For more information about plastic surgery, contact Dr. Kassir.