Are you a Candidate for Rhinoplasty?
by Dr. Ramtin Kassir, M.D., F.A.C.S. | Dec. 11, 2016, 7:52 a.m.
Take this quick rhinoplasty test—-look in a mirror and answer these questions:
- Does your nose appear too large or too small for you?
- Do you notice a dent or bump on the basal bride, when viewed from the front?
- Does your nose appear to be too wide when viewed from the front?
- Does the tip of your nose droop or plunge up?
- Is the tip of your nose thickened or enlarged?
- Are your nostrils excessively flared?
- Is your nose off-center or crooked?
- Has a prior injury made your nose out of proportion to your other facial features?
- Do you have any problems with:
1. Breathing through your nose
2. Chronic Nose or Sinus complaints?
If your answer was YES, even just for one of these questions, you may be a candidate for a “new nose.” Call our office at 973-692-9300 or 212-288-3000 to schedule your personal rhinoplasty consultation with Dr. Kassir.