About Dr. Ramtin Kassir
Ramtin Kassir, M.D. is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin. Dr. Kassir went on to the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. A NJ plastic surgeon, Dr. Kassir completed his Post-Doctoral training with a Residency in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery from the University of Texas Medical Branch and a Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery from the University of South Florida. Dr. Kassir is Triple board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Board of Otolaryngology, American Board of Sleep Medicine, and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Kassir has been in private practice since 1997 and has extensive experience in the fields of facial plastic and cosmetic surgery, endoscopic surgery and laser surgery.
Learn More About Dr. Kassir:
In addition to his clinical appointments, Dr. Kassir maintains memberships in several professional societies, including:
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
Dr. Kassir's hospital affiliations include:
- Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, New York
- St. Joseph's Hospital system Wayne and Paterson, New Jersey
- Chilton Memorial Hospital, Pompton Plains, New Jersey
- Wayne Surgical Center, Wayne, New Jersey
As a talented artist and sculptor, he feels it is important to "have an artistic eye when performing cosmetic surgery".
Dr. Kassir was chosen as "Surgeon of The World" for The Healers of the World Through Jesus Christ - a foundation that organizes medical missions in the Far East. Click here for more information.
In addition, Dr. Kassir has published many works in his area of expertise.