Non Surgical Nose Job
Dr. Kassir is one of the best nose job surgeons in NJ. Find nose job answers and see real nose job results.
— Anonymous, March 29, 2019
ABOUT NON SURGICAL NOSE JOB
by Ramtin Kassir, M.D., F.A.C.S. | Learn More About Dr. Kassir >
Do you have any problems breathing through your nose or do you have chronic nose or sinus complaints? Has a prior injury made your nose out of proportion to your other facial features?
"Nose jobs" or rhinoplasty, is the surgical procedure that involves changing the shape and size of the nose. Dr. Ramtin Kassir MD performs this procedure for his NJ patients that involves reshaping the nasal bones and cartilages to produce a balanced and harmonious nose that blends with the person's facial features.
What is a Nose Job?
"Nose jobs", rhinoplasty, or cosmetic nasal surgery, improves the shape and size of the nose. The procedure can remove a hump, change the shape of the nasal tip, and straighten the nose. The size and shape of the nostrils can be changed. The goal of rhinoplasty is often to achieve better harmony between the nose and the other facial features. Dr. Kassir is a triple board certified surgeon who has performed thousands of rhinoplasty surgeries for his patients and is considered to be one of the best Rhinoplasty surgeons in New Jersey.
Nose jobs have become one of the most popular facial plastic surgical procedures in recent years as more and more people seek to change the appearance of their noses. Many are unhappy with the nose they were born with while others have had the shape of the nose distorted from an injury. Disorders of nasal breathing and sinusitis often complicate the situation. A range of techniques are used to fully address the desired change in appearance as well as to improve nasal breathing and correct chronic sinus infections. Sinus surgery, if indicated, is done with endoscopes to avoid any visible incisions.
Nose jobs may be performed under general or sedation anesthesia on an outpatient basis. Most health insurance plans still provide some coverage for functional nasal surgery and sinus surgery.
Good Candidates For Nose Jobs
Are you thinking about having a rhinoplasty surgery? Healthy teenagers and adults who wish to have an improvement in their nasal appearance are good candidates for the rhinoplasty procedure. The decision about having the rhinoplasty operation is a very important and personal one. You should first consult with Dr. Kassir at his surgical clinic in the Wayne, NJ office before deciding on the operation. For most patients that undergo this nose job procedure, the results are life changing. Patients describe an increase in confidence and boost in self-esteem. The ideal NJ acandidates for rhinoplasty are:
- You are unhappy with the size and/or shape of your nose.
- You have breathing problems limited to your nose.
- You suffered an injury that has altered the look of your nose.
- You have breathing problems.
- You are over the age of fifteen.
- You have good physical and emotional health.
Does Insurance Cover Rhinoplasty?
Insurance may cover some of the functional aspects of rhinoplasty. In other words, those procedures that improve breathing:
- opening sinus drainage pathways (endoscopic sinus surgery),
- shrinking large turbinates (turbinate reduction),
- straightening a crooked septum (septoplasty),
- valve surgery (placing cartilage grafts to stabilize the breathing passage).
Non-surgical Nose Jobs Usages
- Dips, divots and depressions around the exterior of the nose
- Concealing nasal humps or lumps
- Twisted, crooked or asymmetrical noses
- Individuals That Are Thinking about an initial surgical nose job
- People prepared for revision rhinoplasty to Fix an unsuccessful surgical nose job
- Nose tip refinement or lifting
- Bridge augmentation
- Damaged nose pits
- Asymmetrical nostrils
Recovery Time From a Non-surgical Nose Job
Following the injection, it is back to the world.
No swelling. No downtime. No retrieval. Suitable for a workplace trip.
Dr. Kassir has perfected a fast, low-risk procedure to minimize patient discomfort in the post-procedure period.
Temporary or Permanent: What's Right For You?
Most aesthetic fillers are temporary. The injection procedures continue anywhere from three weeks to two years, based on the kind you decide on, before gradually dissolving. Folks often scoff in the process's fleetingness--why do it if you are going to have to return again and again? Often a patient's treatment will begin using a temporary solution (Voluma is reversible and organic appearing) before continuing to a permanent filler. After the one dissolves, patients may return and utilize Bellafill, a permanent filler. At the same time that you're able to fix your nose utilizing Voluma in a single 15-minute session, even Bellafill (a collagen-based injectable commonly utilized as a treatment for acne scars) requires three spaced-out sessions to accomplish the final, desired outcome which will endure years.
- Won't Injecting My Nose With Fillers Make it Appear Larger?
- No. Throughout a non invasive nose occupation, Dr. Kassir may incorporate fillers in your nose, however this can be to even out the general form and look of your nose. Employing dermal fillers to match in darkened stains or to even out a bulge will offer a more even look all around. A 15-minute nose job procedure can make any lumps or irregularities appear considerably smaller, which leads to a more appealing, harmonious nose form.
- Can the Results of My Non-Surgical Nose Job be Reversed if I am Displeased with the Result?
- Based on the filler utilized, some outcomes could be reversed. It's quite rare that a patient doesn't enjoy their results in the non invasive rhinoplasty. Procedures performed using a compound comprised of lipoic acid could also be reversed. Employing hyaluronidase, a molecule which may be injected, Dr. Kassir can reverse your nonsurgical nose job outcomes in only 5 minutes. It's crucial to keep in mind that only processes which use a compound comprised of lipoic acid could be reversed using an enzyme hyaluronidase.
- If I am Pleased with the Results of my Procedure, Can I Choose to Have a Surgical Rhinoplasty After?
- Should you prefer an addition of a surgical rhinoplasty to the outcomes of your nonsurgical rhinoplasty, you may select to continue sessions with Dr. Kassir. If you'd like to get more permanent results, you are able to later on, elect for a conventional rhinoplasty process. Dr. Kassir can go over these details with you during your appointment to see what course of action may suit you best.
- How Long is the Procedure for a Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- A nonsurgical nose job is considerably shorter compared to conventional rhinoplasty. A non-surgical rhinoplasty's procedure length will be approximately 10-15 minutes. Each nose job's time is dependent on what you would like to do. If you would like to just fill out a little dip on your nasal bridge, then the process will likely be simpler and faster than if you wished to take care of several irregularities.
African American Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
For individuals that are African American, noninvasive surgical nose jobs might pose a valuable opportunity to achieve a more desirable nose aesthetic. Conventional rhinoplasty operation has been effective in several individuals, but may pose considerable dangers, downtime, and cost. Rhinoplasty for African American patients is among the most complex and delicate processes that a plastic surgeon could possibly attempt. Lots of black patients are often frustrated by all surgical rhinoplasty outcomes that left their nose seem too "Caucasian" and unauthentic for their face. The nose was overly thinned, the bridge had been reinforced too far, and the nostrils were receeded in too far. The outcome is a too delicate nose with more triangular nostrils that are obviously out of equilibrium with the remainder of the facial area. Dr. Kassir's African American American Non Surgical Rhinoplasty process tackle these issues that black patients have obtaining subtle, natural looking results, maintaining the patient's identity and cultural look. Dr. Kassir is one of the world's top specialists in Non Surgical Rhinoplasty, with extensive experience performing these such procedures.
Preservation of somebody's special look is among the most crucial factors in Non Surgical Rhinoplasty. The accuracy of Dr. Kassir's process makes it a fantastic selection for our African American individuals. We change just what patients wish to modify and patients have absolute control over their outcomes.
As seen on
Non Surgical Nose Job Before & After Gallery
Non Surgical Nose Job Blog Posts
New Nose, New You
Earlier this month, two sisters came to our office in Wayne, New Jersey, for non surgical Rhinoplasty to camouflage a bump they both had on …
New Nose in 15 Minutes, Without Surgery or Downtime
What is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty? Non-surgical rhinoplasty, or a non-surgical nose job, is a non-invasive alternative to surgical rhinoplasty. For people who decide they don’t …
Are Nasal Liquid Silicone Injections Dangerous?
There is an increased number of patients coming to our offices for primary nose jobs and revision rhinoplasty. Some consider surgery, while others prefer the …
Non Surgical Nose Job Questions & Answers
What is a Non-Surgical Nose Job?
For people who decide they don’t want to go through surgical rhinoplasty, we can use temporary fillers (restylane®, perlane®, radiesse®) to camouflage bumps, or create a better bridge in a flat, narrow, or scooped nose. These fillers may be effective for about 1 year without any downtime. The downside of using injectable fillers is the increased complication rates (loss of tissue in the areas injected, infection, scarring, to name just a few), especially if used by non-surgeons and others who only dabble in the cosmetic field.