Coblation Soft Palate Treatment
Coblation Soft Palate Treatment uses radiofrequency technology to reduce and stiffen tissue of the soft palate to treat snoring noise.
ABOUT COBLATION SOFT PALATE TREATMENT
by Ramtin Kassir, M.D., F.A.C.S. | Learn More About Dr. Kassir >
Coblation Soft Palate Treatment uses radiofrequency technology to reduce and stiffen tissue of the soft palate to treat snoring noise. Radio frequency is an advanced technology that combines gentle RF energy with a saline solution to quickly and safely dissolve target tissue. This leaves surrounding healthy tissue intact.
Coblation RF Soft Palate Treatment is a quick office procedure that takes approximately 20 minutes. Patients typically return home shortly after the procedure and can experience noticeable snoring improvement within one to four weeks.
In addition, studies published in peer-reviewed journals have shown the radio frequency Soft Palate Procedure to have the following clinical advantages:
- Significant post-op improvement in Epworth Sleepiness Scales at both the 3 and 9.5 month postoperative visits
- Significant reduction in snoring reported by both the patient and bed partner at the 3 and 9.5 month post-operative visits1
- Minimal patient discomfort
- Immediate volumetric palatal tissue removal
- Continual symptomatic improvement over time due to tissue shrinkage as a result of submucosal lesion being formed
Our painless procedure that shrinks some of the soft tissue inside the nose, Coblation Turbinate Reduction can offer years of relief from nasal allergy symptoms such as congestion, pressure and drainage.
Take the first step towards a better night's sleep and a healthier lifestyle for you and your bed partner. Make an appointment at NY Snoring & Sinus for Coblation Soft Palate treatment and Coblation Turbinate reduction today. Please come visit our office located on 799 Park Avenue in NYC.
As seen on